Less than two hours left to 2016, I’m sleeping in my grandma’s room watching K-dramas until I realized I should list down what I want completed by 2016. I hope 2016 will do me good ◕‿ ◕
Here goes my 2016:
Win Springboard English Speaking Championship and get a trip to the UK.-Ended in Top 4
- Go to Japan/Korea
- Go to the US
- Join at least 1 workshops in an ASEAN country or other international conferences
- Be in the top 3 at medical school: trying hard at first but sorta lose focus now. i’ll try to get back to work.
- Be in the top 3 at IFL: just finished first semester. i did pretty bad. i lost focus somehow. will try to step up my studying.
- Be well prepared for P.I class
- Take TOEFL: been delaying to go to IFL
- Take IELTS: haven’t asked for info as well
- Take DELF B1: i don’t think i am ready as much as i thought i was
- Become a passionate reader: barely got a chapter done
- Exercise regularly (30mins daily): my S is getting worse 😦
- Discover passion and hobby: seems like being Winner fan and watching Grey’s anatomy
- Become more wise and kind-hearted (more mature): sorta fail this physically but mentally i am lmao
You have to achieve all these, V! However, what’s important is to be happy and live life to the fullest. Work hard, party hard!
- Sleep at 9pm sharp.
- Gain some weight (in the face).
- Do some health checkup and treatment on amenorrhea and the “S”.
- Achieve at least 3 of above goals. xD. no joke.